Mr. Sohn shows you how he works on a typical morning. In part 3, he does a Light-Gentle load, a Light-Strong load and special load. He also explains why some oil stains remain after the first attempt.
- Neutral detergent, no-scent
- Water temp: 35 ℃ (95℉)
- Water level: High enough to cover all clothes
- Drum rotation: once per 30 seconds
- Wash cycle: 20 minutes
- Natural Drain
- Rinse with silicone-based conditioner (1oz per 10 pieces)
- Gentle extraction – A couple of drops of water when you hang them to dry.