One of Mr. Sohn’s wetcleaning method is hang-drying all gentle loads. In this video, Mr. Sohn shows you why hang-drying is necessary. He also shows you how to restore shrunk sweater to its original size.
- Neutral detergent, no-scent
- Water temp: 35 ℃ (95℉)
- Water level: High enough to cover all clothes
- Drum rotation: once per 30 seconds
- Wash cycle: 20 minutes
- Natural Drain
- Rinse with silicone-based conditioner (1oz per 10 pieces)
- Gentle extraction – A couple of drops of water when you hang them to dry.