The first Clean Show in 3 years will be held at the end of next month. The pandemic put a hold on Clean 21, and after a year of postponement, it will be held in Atlanta, GA from July 30th to August 2nd. This Clean Show will be the last exhibition before California bans the use of perc starting January 1st, 2023. Even though the pandemic is very much ongoing, this upcoming Clean Show will mark a significant turn in the fight against COVID.
For the last Clean 19 held in New Orleans, more than 11,000 visitors came from more than 100 countries. More than 450 exhibitors from 22 countries showed their newest products and services on 224,500 square feet of space. It was also at this Clean 19 that an announcement was made about a German take over of the Clean Show.
According to Messe Frankfurt, the show’s organizer, over 90% of exhibit space has been sold and over 320 companies have already made their reservations. This Clean Show is the first Clean Show organized by the German company.
Clean 22 have many educational seminars lined up for the visitors:
▲ July 30th, Saturday
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | The Next Generation of Laundromats
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | Best Culture Wins
- 8:15 AM – 9:00 AM | Laundry/Infection Prevention Forum
- 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM | State of the Linen, Uniform and Facility Services Industry
- 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM | Pardon the Interruption, Automation in Progress
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Leveraging Community Engagement for Social Impact and Profit: Laundromats Doing Well By Doing Good
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Self-Service Technology Is Here
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM | Attracting & Managing the New Generation of Workforce
- 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM | Where to Start? Tips for Entering the Commercial Laundry Industry
▲ July 31st, Sunday
- 07:30 AM – 8:30 AM | Global Linen, Uniform/Workwear & Facility Services Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | Everything You Need to Know About Your First Laundromat – and More!
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM | 12 Profit Activators: Guaranteed To Create An Immediate Cash Flow Surge
- 8:15 AM – 9:00 AM | Proven Strategies to Combat Hourly Labor Shortages
- 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM | Global National Association Initiatives
- 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM | The CDC Perspective on Textile Care Services
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Tips and Tools for Evaluating New Laundromat Technology
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM | Global Linen, Uniform/Workwear, and Facility Services Industry Recovery, Trends, and Expansion
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM | 2022 Economy – Are We Ever Going to See Normal?
- 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM | Global Session Panel
▲ August 1st, Monday
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | Marketing through Your POS
- 8:15 AM – 9:00 AM | Building a Business on Culture
- 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM | Maximizing Your Laundromat’s WDF and Pick-Up & Delivery Business
- 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM | Legal Issues: Contracts, Labor Law and Other Legal Trends Contracts: Protecting Your Customers, Employees, and Business Assets
- 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM | Rejecting Business Opportunities: When it makes sense to say Goodbye or No Thanks
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM | CINET PTC Global Best Practices Program
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM | TRSA Next Generation Executives -Secrets to Chick-fil-A Hiring & Training for Exceptional Customer
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM | Human Resources Strategy
More information can be found on the Clean Show website (www.cleanshow.com0.
Hotel reservation deadline is July 7th
If you plan to visit, you better do it by July 7th. You can go to the official hotel reservation portal of the Clean Show, Connections housing (www.connections-housing.com/LandingPage/Clean2022.php). Once you get there, you will have all the information about official Clean Show hotels, including DLI’s headquarter hotel, Atlanta Marriot Marquis. For your information, one night stay here is $191.
When you are staying at the official hotels, free shuttle ride is provided to and from the exhibition. Shuttles will come to headquarter hotels and non-headquarter hotels are all within 2 blocks. Free shuttle service will run from 7~11 a.m. and 3~6 p.m.
Visitor reservation deadline is June 29th
You are advised to finish registration by June 29th. After that date, registration fee goes up. It is $119 for members and $149 for non-members. Starting June 30th, it is $169.
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313