1. The Video Award
The Video Award celebrates those who have exceled in the distribution of their messaging in creative and informative means.
- ARCO Murray Design Build in Chicago, IL
- Century Linen and Uniform in Gloversville, NY
- Comac Industries in Colville, WA
- HandCraft Services in Richmond, VA
- Huebsch Services in Eau Claire, WI
- Infinited Laundry in Coral Springs, FL
- NDC Mats in Diddlesex, NJk
- Performance Matters in West Columbia, SC
- R.W. Marting Co. in Kent, OH
- Sevice Uniform in San Antonio, TX
- Unitex Healthcare Laundry Services in Elmsford, NY
2. Clean Green Innovation Award
It honors those companies that act as a guide to finding new ways to streamline their workplaces while being mindful to the environment.
- Aramack Uniforms Services in Burbank, CA
- Brady Linen in Las Vegas, NV
- Cintas Corp. in Mason, OH
- Ecolab Textile Care in St. Paul, MN
- Kemco Systems in Clearwater, FL
- Milers Textile in Wapakoneta, OH
- New System Laundry in Portland, OR
- Sitex Corp. in Henderson, KY
3. The Best Plant Award
The Best Plant Award is an award honoring a company who is setting the standard for how an operation should be run, as voted by their peers. This year the highest honor that TRSA can bestow was awarded to the Unitex plant in Linden, NJ.
Unitex was honored for their diligent commitment to customer satisfaction, ensuring high reviews through weekly surveys, quality fulfillment rate reviews and data analytics. Operating seven days a week, the plant houses 200 full-time employees and produces nearly 140,000 pounds of laundry to serve nearly 30 routes weekly.
4. The Above and Beyond Service Award
It is an award bestowed onto operations that showcase an undying commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Arnaud Henrard, Founding Partner at Foltex USA in Columbia, SC
- Mace Lenhart, Sales Representative at Medline industries in Utah
- Scot Marsh, District Manager at MAX I. Walker Uniform Rental in Omaha, NE
- Mark Simoneau, Director of Technical Support at Foltex USA in Columbia, SC
- Jim Stiles, Regional Sales Manager at Lavatec Laundry Technology in Huntsville, AL
- Rick Woods, Regional Manager at Gurtler Industries in Independence, MO
- Foltex USA in Columbia, SC
- LinenMaster in Vero Beach, FL
- Halifax Linen Service in Roanoke Rapids, NC
- UNX Industries in Greenville, NC
5. The Diversity Recognition Award
It is for members whose cultures are reflective of the diversity that is present in this industry. Those awarded below have gone to great length to celebrate the “unlikeness” of the individuals in their respective companies.
- Aramark Uniforms Services in Burbank, CA
- Emeka Okeani, CEO of Shared Hospital Services in Nashville, TN
6. The Save TRSA Excellence Award
It honors those whose projects and achievements have produced or reflected safety gains due to efforts made by the company on both an employee and executive level.
- Jay Addis, American Safety and Production Leader at Alsco Inc. in Salt Lake City, UT
- Hector Durand, Safety and Health Manager at Prudential Overall Supply in Irvine, CA
- Handcraft Services in Richmond, VA
- Logan’s Uniform Services in Shelbyville, KY
- PureStar Group in Las Vegas, NV
- Superior Linen Services in Springdale, AR
- UniFirst Corp. in Owensboro, KY
7. The Company Community Service Award
It is an honor awarded to those who appreciate that they cannot thrive in business unless their surrounding community is taken care of, was awarded to select members who showcase the importance of contributing significantly to individuals and their communities by volunteering time, actions, talents and dedication outside their workplaces.
- Jamee Nile, Vice President of Human Resources at ImageFIRST in King of Prussia, PA
- Landau Uniforms in Pearland, TX
- Roscoe Company in Chicago, IL