Mr. Bob Edwards from A.L. Wilson Chemical explains how to remove blood stains.
[Blood Stain Removal – bath method]
- In a clean bucket, mix 3 gallons of warm water (100~120℉ / 38~49℃) with 1 ounce of SoGo “1”.
- Submerge stained garment and soak for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Flush thoroughly with warm water or rewash when finished
- With animal fibers like wool, keep the water temperature under 100℉ (38℃)
- The higher the water temperature, the stronger the enzyme action.
- The longer you soak, the stronger the enzyme action.